Authors are required to submit their manuscripts online through our OJS application. The first step is to sign-up for an "Author" account on the journal's onlien submission system. Then, the Author should sign-in with the specified username and password which are sent automatically to the author's email provided at the sign-up step. A systematic and convenient step-by-step manuscript submission process is provided to enable the author of entering all the required manuscript metadata (co-author names and affiliation, abstract, keywords...etc), uploading the manuscript file and providing any supplementary data required for the review process.
- The link to register for an Author account on CFD Letters: http://www.issres.net/journal/index.php/cfdl/user/register
- Author sign-in link: http://www.issres.net/journal/index.php/cfdl/login
- Forgot your password? http://www.issres.net/journal/index.php/cfdl/login/lostPassword
- The five steps online submission process reads:
- Comply with the checklist prepared to make sure that your paper is ready for submission.
- Enter here all the metadata that will identify your paper. You do not have to fill in all the fields (only those marked with a star *), but the more complete the information you provide, the easier it will be to index your paper once it gets published.
- Upload the submmission file.
- Upload any supplementary files necessary.
- Confirm the submission by clicking on the "Finish Submission" button to send your paper to CFD Letters.